Featured post

You Can now Follow us!

Quick note: I have added the follow feature so you will be able to keep up to date with any new blogs and it will make it easier for you to...

Monday 12 December 2016

Taking requests

As you journey along with my blog you are officially becoming more and more of a geek as you learn more about technology :) so let me just say welcome to the geek squad haha yes i realise how geeky that sounds and I am proud of it.

Below is a link to my new T shirts. I am so excited to see you guys wearing them.

Who said geek isnt sexy :) Follow the link below to see the geeky T shirts and Hoodies.

https://teespring.com/geek-is-the-new-sexy-9759#pid=380&cid=100098&sid=front

Let me know what you think.

I am looking to hear from you all and i want to hear your requests on what you would like to hear more about.

What would you like to see more of? Any questions you may have about your smartphone here is your chance to ask without even leaving the house.

Any of your feedback can be posted below in the comment section. I cant wait to hear from you guys.

XOXO
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment